In Medulin for your holiday:
- Horseback riding: horse center with their thoroughbred and noble animals will make it possible for you, both for beginners and for
more experienced riders to have various itineraries and tracking paths along withthe horseback riding school and axcursions and other activi
tes in the nature.
- Paintball (Pomer)
- Panoramic Flights: During a pleasant 15-minutes flight you'll see Medulin, Pula with its magnificent Roman Amphitheatre, bays and islets of the southernmost
part of Istria. Enthusiasts can spend a whole hour flying, r reach some remote destination in Croatia by taxi plane.
In Pula for your holiday:
- Aquarium: Located in 7 rooms on the groun floor on the 119 vear old Austro-Hungarian fortress, covering an area of 1500 mŞ are large sea-water tanks with
representatves of North Adriatic flora and fauna
- Go-kart: enjoy driving go-karts for children and adults
- Amphitheatre-permanent exhibition
- Temple of Augustus- exhibition of Roman portrait sculpture
Discover Brijuni National park, Lim Chanell, the Istrian hinterlan, Porec, Rovinj, Venice
- Brijuni: Byzantine castrum, safari park, Verige Bay with remains of a Roman villa rusticana; 736 square hectares; 14 islands; thousand year old olive tree
- Lim Chanell: most beautiful landscape 11 km with overgrown canyon cliffs rising up to 150 m above sea level
- Baredine Cave (Porec): During the 40- minutes guided tour that takes you trough its five halls you will see the endemic "proteus anguinus" as well as
miniature transparent crabs and insects.
- Porec: Euphrasian Basilica; Romanesque House
- An excursion to the Istrian interior reveals the fascinating medievel towns: Grožnjan, Motovun, or Hum-smollest town in the world
- Venice: Enjoy the 2,5 h ride by hydrofoil taking you to magnificent Venice
- Seafood specialties, Olive oil, Asparagus, Wines of Istria-Istrian Malvasia, ruby red Teran